Do you prefer not to use a neck/shoulder strap because it gets in your way?
This is the smaller, thinner version of our best selling wrist strap. Based off our Simple 20 shoulder strap, this is the perfect size for vintage rangefinders and compact mirrorless kits!
The edges of this strap are hand finished so they are round and feel super soft against your skin. The Italian Vegetable Tanned black leather looks stunning and also helps you go completely unnoticed when you are out shooting.
This strap is crafted to last a lifetime. It will get softer and more full of character with every use!
- No need to wrap your stock camera strap around your wrist anymore
- 20mm (13/16") wide just like our Simple 20 shoulder straps
- One size fits all design
- Smooth metal D ring is strong but not abrasive on delicate gear
- Perfect for all camera sizes from Mirrorless to DSLR, and even large Medium Format Cameras
- Australian Made with love in our Bendigo based factory
- Standard Australian made webbing ends connect to almost every camera
- Hand finished edges feel great against your skin
- Personalise it with your name or logo!
*See tabs below for more info on sizing and personalisation
Details and Sizing
Will it fit me?
To put it simply, yes! Wrist straps are one size fits all so you only have to decide if you want our thinner Simple 20 Wrist strap that is 20mm wide or our regular 30mm wide wrist strap.
- Strap Width - 20mm (13/16")
- Strap Thickness (body) - 2.4mm
- Main Body Length - 37.5cm (15")
- Total Length - 67.5cm (26.5")
- Max Diameter for wrist/hand - 10cm (4")
Will it fit my camera?
This strap will work with almost any camera, especially larger DSLR setups with heavy lenses. It attaches in the same way as the stock strap that came with your camera, so basically any camera that has a set of 10mm webbing slots or rings will work! Click here for more info.
How strong is it?
We have designed these straps to be worn all day with the heaviest pro DSLR setups so you can rest assured they are strong enough. If you are looking for a weight I have lifted a 16kg kettlebell with a wrist strap without it breaking, but I hope your camera is not that heavy!
Any of our full leather camera straps can be personalised with a name or even a logo!
The personalisation is achieved by hot pressing the letters into the leather resulting in a timeless look and feel.
You choose the embossing options on the product page as you are adding the strap to your cart.
- Choice of three fonts - Block, Times or Cursive
- Multiple Colour/Finish options
- Prices starting from just AUD$20 for initials only
Click here for detailed information and videos about our personalisation options
Say hello to the most beautiful Italian vegetable tanned leather we have ever seen! It is 2.6mm thick, the ultimate combination of comfort and durability.
Out of the box this strap will be a little stiffer that our two piece straps (Standard 53 and Slim 30) but is softens quickly and then settles in for a lifetime of comfortable camera carrying.
Wrist Strap Design
This strap is the same size as our Simple 20 neck/shoulder strap so it is just 20mm wide. This is a nice thin size to be comfortable around your wrist but still strong enough for any size camera. It connects to one camera strap point by 10mm webbing with dual adjustable slide buckles. The leather strap threads through its own metal D ring allowing you to quickly tighten or loosen the strap around your wrist.