***Now available in 7 different stitching colours!***
This one is for photography ninjas! Both sides are beautiful and soft black leather with matching black ends and blind embossed Lucky logos.
If you want to upgrade your stock strap to something that is way more comfortable and more stealthy (no big logos) then this strap is perfect.
- Longer and much more comfortable than stock camera straps
- Designed to be worn across your body (like a sling) not around your neck
- Two lengths available and both are adjustable to fine tune your fit
- 'Regular Length' suits up to 170cm or 5'7" tall, otherwise choose 'Long Length'
- Perfect for medium to large sized Mirrorless, DSLR and even Medium Format Cameras
- Australian Made with love in our Bendigo based factory
- Standard Australian made webbing ends connect to almost every camera
- Personalise it with your name or logo!
*See tabs below for more info on sizing and personalisation
Standard 53 Design
This design was our first camera strap and is by far our most popular strap of all time! The 'Standard 53' is wider, longer and handmade from soft leather so that you can carry your DSLR all day without getting sore.
Unlike our Simple range, the body of the Standard 53 is actually two pieces of leather which is glued back-to-back and stitched together for a lifetime of durability. We then add our embossed end pieces which are also glued and stitched to connect the 10mm webbing ends to the main body.